Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Quotable Rogue {Book Review}


Book Description:
Inspiring, impactful, and revealing words from political and cultural icon Sarah Palin.


Many a pundit has tried to define Sarah Palin, but this is one woman who chooses not to wear labels imposed by others but instead to define herself by her own words and actions. Today she is one of the most sought after speakers and commentators and is poised to help to frame the issues in the 2010 election and beyond. The Quotable Rogue encapsulates Palin’s thoughts on such salient issues as health care, taxes, and government spending, the right to life, climate change, what it means for a politician to serve the people, and more.
  • “We need to spend more time lifting up America instead of apologizing for the greatest country on earth.”
  • “How’s that hopey-changey thing workin’ out for you?”
  • “My dad always says, ‘Don’t retreat, just reload.’ Don’t let anybody tell you to sit down and shut up.”
My Opinion:
I enjoyed the book.  One can never imagine the stress of running for President of the greatest country in the world.  We all remember Sarah Palin by her quick-witted "Palanisms" or as we say in layman's terms, quotes.  Remember, "Russia is our neighbor, I can see it from my house"?  This book is full of them.  Whether you like Sarah Palin as a person or not, this books gives insight to her thoughts on a daily basis.  Very funny and humorous.

When I get a good book, I like to share and pass down to my friends.  This book is one of those books. 

If you don't want to spend the money, I would definitely recommend checking if your local library has.

Disclosure:  Through my membership with Booksneeze, I was given a copy of this book free of charge to provide my honest opinion and review.

No comments: